Thursday, 28 November 2013

My First Comic Strip

Cartooning has always been my " I can't get my hands on" type of Passion. 
Being an ardent fan of R K Laxman ,I have always had the urge to create characters and situations of my own,depicting the world from my window space.
Unfortunately, my passion was not possible as I had the drawing skill of a 3 year old or may be even worse.
However ,with changing times, I have discovered an alternative approach to quench my thirst for cartooning.
It is Digital but never mind.
Fortunately,I had the opportunity to create the characters, script, background, and props all by myself.
So touch of pen or touch of optical mouse,here is my First Cartoon Strip.
I call it Curiosity Crower.
This is about her everyday life. It could be lame and stupid but it's hers' truly .




6 comments:

nivedita n said...

Haha.
That's quiet funny :)!

Also let me know how did you do eat?

I gpuss-ed and tweeted it :D

Curiosity crower said...

Thanks Nivi.
I don't eat outside.
I rather eat food cooked at home.
Here they add bacon and say it is vegetarian.
Thanks so much for liking it :)
I am planning to do one every week :)

Curiosity crower said...

please tell me what is gpuss-ed ?

payal agarwal said...

:D enjoyed!

Curiosity crower said...

Thanks so much Payal :)

Curiosity crower said...

Thanks so much Payal :)