Saturday, 6 October 2012

Bangles



The Sparkling glass
encircling my wrist.
Breath life and 
quivers with charm,
Dispelling darkness,
they enlighten a mist.
In silence they dangle, 
at the mouth of my arm.

Exuberant shades,
striking the vitals of my wall.
Cements a devoted bond,
with my femininity.
The tantalizing tingles,
nurture a call.
Proclaiming this to be
my indispensable amenity.

The magical tone ,
magnetizing my mate
Is the ethical language,
of my Ineffable mind.
Being beautiful, 
is her only trait.
Ornate without her 
is surely pined.

Illuminating a sheen
with vanishing forms,
I heard her tingles
rendering a shadow.
I muse however,
If it is her norm,
To shower, 
Mystical myrtles,
over a meadow.

Bangles!!!Bangles!!!
How I wonder,
Does she spangle?
Yes, she does all.
Does she dangle?
No ,she dances!!!

Preeti Venkateshan

9 comments:

3Li said...

Good one Preeti....N nice new blog too....
i would suggest to remove the falling leaves animation, its making scrolling very slow in ur blog...and i takes too much memory it crashed my browser last time i tried to type comment

Preeti Venkateshan said...

Thank you soo much Murali..
I am sorry about the leaves.. I shall move that right away :)
Thanks again for perusing :)

Anonymous said...

Nice one :)

3Li said...

u dont need to be sorry for tht... now ur blog is perfect & fast :)

Preeti Venkateshan said...

Thanks Murali :)

Preeti Venkateshan said...

Thanks Anon :)

Poetic Soul said...

wow!
loved it.. :)
nice one preeti...

Preeti Venkateshan said...

Thanks Krishna :)

Amit Charles said...

And I could almost hear those bangles:) Good work. keep it going;)