Saturday, 3 January 2009

Mistakes I Made



Darkness cascading into my mind….
Exploring the depths I could find…
Chivalrous of breaking the mould
Indifferent to the tongues hot and cold…


Every moment was a new life led…
Every drop multiplied when I bled…
Every pain felt like a rose on my bed…
Every smile mocked at the alive and dead….

I sulk in the snippets of you and me…
The face of time we scorned with glee...
The refinement I was compelled to see…
Our parting forlorn, when you had to flee

I miss you indeed,”The Mistakes I made”.
The happiness you gave, thou shalt never fade…..

7 comments:

Pravaas... said...

An agony hyperbolized ! The rimes are sonorous to strike the abysmal quoins of one's feelings...:)

Reading you very newly and you did never let me down!..:)

ajay.rao said...

Hi Preeti,
After a long time I got to read a well rhythmic and versed poetry. Thumbs up.

Sourabh said...

Indeed great piece of literature been framed with creat care and dedication...........
Must say "A born Writer and Best possible use of most appropriate words"

Rajtilak Bhattacharjee said...

It's a pity you don't write often. Else the clouds of your thoughts would have rained into these pages to make them even greener. Found you from Orkut, keep writing. And when you get time, please visit my blog at http://www.rajtilak.net and leave one of your carefully crafted comments there :)

~NeeR~ said...

nice prose

each words at a place got the intense feelings...

~NeeR~
neers-rhymes.blogspot.com

STALAG SUKHOI said...

a thought provoking poem filled with agony ...good one

Preeti Venkateshan said...

Thank you all.. I am glad you all liked it :)