Monday, 22 September 2008

A Day...with Nature

Silent whispers pervading softly down the lane…..
Beckoning vivid memories frivolous and sane…
Cascading through serrated realm of boons and bane…..
How soothing are the tiny drops of rain…..

Dark Blanket embodied with silver stone....
Mystics of a beautiful night I have never known..
The rhythmic sway of sweet smelling trees....
The benevolence of the capricious breeze....

The refulgence of the silky blue sea..
Chasing the soft shore, trying to flee...
When all the beautiful creations of thee
Are hovering the horizon with glee...
Mother Nature!!!!
On your soft lap, I would lay to see
A dream where I am me...
When Life wants to let me free
I shall offer you my soul as fee....


5 comments:

priya said...

ur poems r too gud dearie........am reading de story will giv my comments soon...am following ur blog too........god bless

Keshava said...

was browsing n stumbled across ur blog..gud one..jst ignore the rhyme n rhythm n allow ur heart to flow in words..u r good in writing !

SKS said...

Nice !!!

pravi said...

yep... your writing seems to be an poet wov i love those amazing lines...great keep going...

Preeti Venkateshan said...

Thank you all for your lovely words :)