Thursday, 31 July 2008

Perceptions

Words and Words, I paint in my ink
With the brush of pen on this canvas of world.
Myriad hues of hidden,obvious clues,
soaked in juices of life, all sour and sweet.
Warm smiles, tears bitter,some happy moments & sad others,
I mix 'em all in cauldron of my palms,to make u a brew of life.
The exuberance of varied hue,
The fates parody marinated in brew
Paints the ineffable logic of life
and whispers a song forever anew
Like the tears of the air shines as a dew
Like the shredded clothing is mended by sew
Endeavor to swim across the shallowness of life
Pervading smiles allover,returning destiny its due.

3 comments:

3Li said...

very good imagination kano.. keep it up....

Rakesh said...

Words and Words, I paint in my ink
With the brush of pen on this canvas of world.......preet....brilliant start...and poetic as well...can u bit..attention on ...in my ink....may be it shud by my ink.....wow...like the tears of the air shines as a endeavor to swim across the shallowness of life........we all have to live with our frictions ...and inherent..which is made by our environments ...u paint it nice wid gud flow...fantastic...love to read it.......rakesh

Preeti Venkateshan said...

Thank you Rakesh and Murali :)